The Climb-N-Go was designed to increase worker efficiency, eliminating the need to get off the scaffold to move it. Equipped with a powerful electric motor, it is propelled by the energy of an 18 to 21 volts battery from one of the six largest brands in the industry. With the Climb-N-Go, you will be able to move around your work site at height in a safe way. Compatible with all Metaltech Baker, it is lighter and more compact than a scissor lift. It does not need a freight elevator to be moved around the job site.
The Climb-N-Go allows the scaffolding to be moved without having to descend to move it.
- The electric motor can be installed on all Metaltech Baker-type scaffolds.
- Compact and easy to transport to a job site.
- Can be powered by†: DEWALT®, MAKITA®, MILWAUKEE®, STANLEY®, PORTER CABLE®, BLACK & DECKER®†.
- 4,500 feet of battery life on a single battery charge.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Automatic wheel lock safety system.
- Multidirectional joystick control positionable both on a rung or on a guardrail.
- Moves on a job site without the need for a freight elevator, unlike a scissor lift.
- Complies with CSA S269.2-16 and OSHA standards 1926.452(W)
METALTECH | METALTECH.CO
Let Us Connect You!
This advertiser would like to send you more information about their product upon request. There is no charge for this service.
Cutting Edge Products offers this service to assist our valued readers. Please provide your contact information on our product information request form. Your inquiry will process your request in the order it is received.